Sunday, July 4, 2010

I can't believe it's over. :(

Well, I'm home. Maui was a tremendous experience and one that I hope to have again someday. I also hope to take my family with me. Clampetts go to Maui will have nothing on us!!!

I came home on this big bird.


I'll have to admit that the trip wasn't as horrible as I was expecting. Yes 8 hours is  a long time, but with a little napping, a couple of movies, The Big Bang Theory (!!!!!) and lots of reading, I made it just fine. I don't think I want to do that once a week of anything, but it's not terrible.

I miss hearing the ocean. It's all you heard anywhere.




I'm glad to be home and getting lots of snuggles from the Hairy Dog. We've been VERY close since Wednesday afternoon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep me in mind for the next trip, please.

    Or at least tell me the gate number and don't ask any questions if your luggage suddenly feels a bit heavier.

    ReplyDelete