Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have the greatest friends.

Work has brought me to Middle TN for a couple of days. I don't mind getting away, but I do miss my Harry dog. He is safely playing and stomping loudly at Sis's house. He may be the loudest dog ever. So glad the Turners are willing to keep him when I have to pick up and leave!


So, I'm in Goodlettsville. Any time I come in to town I search out a dinner partner. It's nice to catch up with people I don't see often and relax after a long day of training. This time it was with Tommy. You can find Tom over at Specs Appeal...


I stopped by and picked him up from his swell apartment over in West End and then we hit the stores. Well one at least. Tommy is a fan of West Elm and he introduced me to its wonder tonight. I can't wait to grab Sis, Stella and Nene and head this way. They will love that place and the shopping area around it. (and there may or may not be a 5 Guys right across the parking lot.)


After the quick shopping trip Tom and I headed over to Boscos for dinner. Great dinner, great fun!


I head home tomorrow. Thanks for hanging out with me, Tommy!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks, Dawn! I had a blast. Thanks for driving. I hate it. ;)

    It's a shame I look so spaced out in this picture, but that's ok. You look delightful as always!

    Come back any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe what a great picture! I miss Tom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete