Friday, April 16, 2010

I did it.


As of July 6th I will be starting my Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. This is a five year program. I will spend about 18 months working on a Master's in the same discipline and then the remaining time will be spent researching and working on my dissertation. I'm very excited. I've prayed about this extensively and truly feel that this is a path I'm supposed to be on. I'm also excited about the opportunities that will be on the other side. My time will be directed to this endeavor so some other things will have to go. Thankfully Ugly Betty is over. :)

So, I'll spend the next few weeks soaking up some leisure time and enjoying myself. I'm scheduled to be in Mobile, Al, Chicago, IL, and Maui within the next 70 days. Whew! It's going to be a great summer.

5 comments:

  1. Kudos to you. But then I'll have to pay for professional advice, right? Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am proud of you, but don't expect me to call you Dr. Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have words to describe how proud I am of you Dawn.

    Love you most,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete