Thursday, April 8, 2010

I try not to discriminate...



But I just have to say. Five Guys is the best cheeseburger I've ever eaten. It's so bad that I was checking out other locations in the Nashville area on the internet today with a friend. I may be addicted after just the one trip. Maybe Wendy's was my gateway drug to this Five Guys need that I now have.

I love to eat, which is apparent to anyone who has seen me in person. But, I would say no to lots and lots of fancy food for a chance at a cheeseburger as good as Five Guys. And I appreciate that those folks understand their specialty. That's all you get there, sister. You want a burger? They have it. You want fries? They have those as well. You want a salad? Take it somewhere else, crazy!


The moral of the story is, I love a good cheeseburger. I can't wait till the weekend when I may or may not be traveling back to Middle Tennessee.

3 comments:

  1. I know where two are. :) Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LURVE me some Five Guys. This has to be on the list of stops during our May shopping trip. Tom, you will be getting a memo about that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have them in NY too! We plan special trips to our neighborhood Five Guys.

    ReplyDelete