Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's hard to say goodbye.

Well, folks. It's time for me to say goodbye to another of my favorite television shows. Tomorrow night I will see the series finale of Ugly Betty. I love the show for so many reasons. It's different, it's fun, it's bright and shiny (yes I would totally have an orange office if I were allowed to make those choices)and I love it.

I will miss Betty: I'll miss her connections to her family which remind me of mine. I'll miss Marc and Amanda: I have several relationships that work just like that. I will miss the spirit of the show: It is just a pleasure to watch. So, I will gather my tissues and my snuggie, cuddle up in my chair with my Harry dog and sob through it. Or I'll go to Sis's house. It's not been fully decided.

Thanks for the memories, Ugly Betty. I will miss you much.

3 comments:

  1. so sad :( I didn't find out it was the final season til last week, when they advertised the final episode lol. Talk about a shock. I heart Ugly Betty, she'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange but TN Vols have totally ruined the color. If I was to paint my new office orange, I would forever be saying, "No, I'm not a Vols fan."

    ReplyDelete