Friday, June 25, 2010

Maui - Why did I take so long getting here?

Last year around this time, one of my best pals, Mondale, and I were discussing vacation. We had met up in New York in the past and enjoyed vacationing together. We both talked about wanting to go to Maui. Then, almost simultaneously we both said, "I'm not kidding." LOL So here we are, one year later, and we are IN MAUI!!!!

It may be corny to say so, but I have never seen a place so beautiful in my whole life. The scenery is mesmerizing. We are very tired right now as we have been awake for 22 hours, but this is going to be the best week ever. Here's a taste. I'll post all the pictures on facebook.

Weary, but happy travelers.


Pulled over while driving to the hotel for this. Amazing. Just amazing. 



The wind is crazy and the sun is crazy bright, but here I am. 



I hope to post here often with the adventures!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got to go. Have all the fun you can. I love you............Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this should be our next big trip. I still regret not going with the band that year. Have a large time!

    ReplyDelete