Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm sorry I've neglected you...

I started a private blog with a buddy of mine as we go on a personal journey that we only want to share with each other right now. You'll all be clued in soon enough, so never fear.

Let's just say that I'm a really good place right now. I will admit that at the first of the year I was down. Just bored I guess. I was able to get out of town other day and see the fabulous Holli, the wonderful Miranda and Becky, and the Murfreesboro gang. That helped immensely.



I took my parents to see Jersey Boys. Ladies and Gentlemen, if you get a chance to see it, run, do not walk, to get tickets. It's truly the best show I've ever seen!!! Go see it!

Then, last weekend, I got to see Harry Connick Jr. in concert again. Oh my! That man makes me so happy. SO HAPPY. He could sing me the phone book and I would be in heaven. LOVE HIM!!! Brad and I had a blast at dinner and the concert. Then we sang old country songs all the way home. What a weekend!

Again, apologies for being behind on the blog. Oh who cares??? No one is reading it right now anyway. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes they are! Step it up Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Not only am I reading...I'm also following. Tah derrr!

    ReplyDelete