Monday, March 29, 2010

Turbo Jam


I did it. I cleaned up the garage tonight and fired up the TV and DVD player so that I could do the Turbo Jam. I really don't care for doing these videos alone, but you just can't beat the workout. I can't make it to the gym at night to do the class, and I don't even go to that gym anymore. You burn 1000 calories during this one workout. I made it a little over halfway tonight. I look forward to being able to wear it out again. My abs and arms are already burning, but it's a burn I like.

After a week of sinus infection and then a week of revival, I'm ready to get on this exercise wagon again. 86 days to Hawaii. 86 days to lessen the chance of being mistaken for a beached whale.

TURBO JAM!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Haha. I'll come do it with you sometime. Stella can sit in her bouncy seat and be thoroughly entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turbo Jam is the most fun you can have working out home alone. I love Chalene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Turbo! I work for Chalene, she is amazing! You go Dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your progress, I’m a Beachbody Coach and I love to
    hear stories about people’s success with these programs. If you ever have any
    questions or need any help, please visit my site at:
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/fitnessfreak69

    ReplyDelete