Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend!

This was a whirlwind weekend in my life. I got to spend lots of time with the girls in the family. Turns out we ALL love a road trip. It was good to see Pa-Paw and the rest of the Missouri fam. Hopefully the coming physical therapy will be great and help Pa-Paw feel better soon.

I got to see another musical on Saturday with Beauty and the Beast. It was great. Not the best I've ever seen, but I'm always happy to see live theater. It makes me very happy.

Here we go off to another week of work and life in general. I know that several of you are anxiously awaiting the blog about rights of way. It's coming. But trust me. It'll be way more entertaining if we wait until someone ticks me off and then I write it. It's better in the heat of the moment.

And I leave you with the love of my life and my favorite snuggle partner...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, he's so handsome & such a sweetheart. People who say, 'men are dogs' have not been dog owners. If only. ;)

    ReplyDelete